Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in association with Department of Agriculture, Government of Andhra Pradesh and Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is organising 8th edition of ‘AP-TEC’ on 17 - 19 November 2017 at Regional Agricultural Research Station, ANGRAU, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. AP-TEC 2017 is a Conference and Exhibition on Technologies for Modern Agriculture.
The objective is to create a platform for knowledge sharing, technology showcase, trading, business to business dialogues and updating the stakeholders with latest developments in the field of agricultural value chains. Hence, it is proposed to organize a Conference cum Exhibition in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh to primarily benefit various stakeholders including farmers from across the country and provide opportunities to others.
The Exhibition offers a single venue interface for Indian Players and the Global Players looking out for opportunities to enhance business in Agriculture Sector. It provides a platform for networking between the Indian and Overseas Players catering to the entire value chain system, through vertical based National and International Pavilions. Serves as a pathfinder for the Agri Community and urge them to compete and capture the world market ensuring that farmers find a path to harvest the best in agriculture.
The subjects proposed to be covered are as below:
- Policy Matters & Regulatory updates
- Farm Machinery, Implements & Equipment
- Irrigation & Water Management
- Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Transgenic and Seed Production
- Agri Marketing & Contract Farming
- Green House Farming & Organic Farming
- Hydroponics & Aeroponics
- Floriculture & Horticulture
- Dairy & Poultry
- Agri-Waste Management
- Technology Transfer Centres and Incubators
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Cold storages & Silos
- Agro Processed foods & Value addition