Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), is organising the 15th edition of the CII Global SME Business Summit on 19-20 December 2018 at Hotel Hyatt Regency in New Delhi, India. The theme of the Summit is ‘Building Partnerships through Global Value Chains'
The Summit will attempt to create a powerful agenda and bring together renowned speakers with unbounded experience and expertise, a global audience, and various national and international SME stakeholders to integrate Indian MSMEs into the GVCs.
It will be a crucial platform for disseminating knowhow on assessing the export potential of the products and services of Indian MSMEs, identifying suitable markets, developing strategies to penetrate new markets through trade associations, multi-lateral agencies, international business forums and E-Commerce platforms. This will help the participating Indian MSMEs to single out avenues for joint ventures, franchising, cross-marketing, buyer-seller meets, etc.
The Key highlights of the Summit include:
- Plenary Sessions on Global Demand for Indian MSMEs; India’s response to the ongoing disruptions in Global Value Chains; Technology Diffusion; Ease of Exporting through E-Commerce; Digital Entrepreneurship; Standardisation for SMEs; Alternative & Export Financing and others
- Senior representatives from the Central and State Governments (India)
- Participation of High Commissioners, Trade Commissioners and Embassy Officials from various countries
- Thought leaders from the Industry and think tanks
- SME participation from 20+ Countries and 500+ SME delegates PAN India
- Workshops on International Trade through Trade wings of Embassies and High Commissions; Trade associations; multi-lateral agencies and through E-Commerce