Confederation of Indian Industry, as part of its Power & Renewable Energy agenda, is organizing the 2nd Edition Energizing South, a two day conference with the theme ‘Economic Growth: Smart, Reliable & Sustainable Power’ on 1 & 2 September 2017 at Hotel Novotel, Visakhapatnam. The conference is organized in partnership with Government of Andhra Pradesh.
This is an annual major conference on Power & Renewable Energy covering all facets of the business. Last year “Energizing South - 2016” conference was held in Bangalore. The two day event on August 22nd and 23rd was well attended by over 300 participants from across India and close to 40 speakers participated at this event.
Mr N Chandrababu Naidu – Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has kindly consented to participate and address at this conference as Chief Guest.
We have also invited Mr Piyush Goyal, Hon'ble Minister of Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, Government of India.
Key speakers (confirmed / invited):
- Mr Kimidi Kala Venkata Rao, Hon'ble Minister for Energy, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Mr Anand Kumar, IAS, Secretary, Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Government of India
- Mr Ajay Jain, IAS., Principal Secretary (Energy, Infrastructure & Investment), Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Dr P V Ramesh, IAS, Chairman & Managing Director, Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd
- Mr Vijayanand, IAS., Chairman and Managing Director (FAC), Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh
- Mr M K Shankaralinge Gowda I.A.S (Retd)., Chairman, Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Mr Kamalakar Babu, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, New & Renewable Energy Corporation of Andhra Pradesh
- Mr Gireesh B. Pradhan, Chairperson, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Mr K S Popli, Chairman & Managing Director, Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd
- Mr Manoj Kohli, Executive Chairman, SoftBank Energy
- Mr S Chandrasekhar, Managing Director, Bhoruka Power Corporation Ltd
- Mr Anil Kumar Chalamalasetty, Managing Director, GreenKo Group
- Mr Sunil Jain, Chief Executive Officer, Hero Future Energies
- Mr V R Mahadevan, Joint Managing Director, BGR Energy Systems Ltd
- Mr A K Jha, Director (Technical), National Thermal Power Corporation
- Mr Kulamani Biswal, Director (Finance), National Thermal Power Corporation
- Mr JSRK Prasad, Chief Executive Officer, Better Castings Pvt Ltd
- Mr Karthik Krishnamurthi, President, ABB India
- Mr Sujoy Ghosh, Country Head, First Solar
- Dr Arul Shanmugasundaram, Chief Technology Officer, Tata Power Solar Systems
- Mr Balram Mehta, Vice President, ReNew Power
- Mr Hemkant Malik, Director, LM Wind Power
- Dr Rahul Walawalkar, President and Managing Director, Customized Energy Solutions India Pvt. Ltd
The conference will focus on: Ease of Doing Business in Power & Renewable Sector – Southern States; Power - Demand & Supply Dynamics; Energy Pricing - Current Status and Emerging Trends; Global Perspective in Power Scenario; Innovative Financing & Long Term Lending for Power Sector; Disruptive Technologies in Power & Renewable Sector; Grid Integration & Grid Management; Managing Roof Top Solar & Distribution Automation; New Opportunities in Clean Generation & Storage Solutions amongst other important areas.
Focus Sectors & Target Audience: Developers, Power, Renewable Energy, Equipment Suppliers, Technology & Solution Providers, Public Service Undertakings, National & Regional Regulatory Bodies, State & Central Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Industries and International Energy Bodies, MSMEs
Profile of Participants: MDs / CXOs, Business / R&D / Technology / Vertical Heads, Decision Makers, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Senior Government Officials from State & Central Ministries and key Government Bodies
For Registration: http://www.cii.in/OnlineRegistration.aspx?Event_ID=E000035722