14th CII GLOBAL MSME BUSINESS SUMMIT 2017
“Promoting Global Co-operation through SME Partnerships”
19-20 September 2017: India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), in partnership with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India, is organising the 14th CII Global MSME Business Summit on 19 – 20 September 2017 at the India Habitat Centre, Lodi Road in New Delhi, India. The theme of the Summit this year will be to promote global co-operation through SME partnerships.
The Summit will attempt to create a powerful agenda and bring together renowned speakers with unbounded experience and expertise, senior national and international government officials, high commissioners and embassy officials from across the world, and various national and international SME stakeholders for fostering global SME growth through synergies and partnerships. It will be a crucial platform for disseminating knowhow on assessing the export potential of the products and services of Indian MSMEs, identifying suitable markets, developing strategies to penetrate new markets, and singling out avenues for joint ventures, franchising, cross-marketing, co-manufacturing, etc.
The highlights of the Summit include:
- Focused Regional and Country Sessions to highlight emerging partnership opportunities for participating SMEs, sharing insights on emerging global trends, entry and exit strategies, etc.
- Master Classes on Global Trends to Enhance SME Competitiveness
- Participation of senior officials from the International, National and State Governments
- Participation of High Commissioners, Trade Commissioners and Embassy Officials from across the world
- SME Delegations from 25+ Countries
- Participation of 500+ delegates from across the world
- Pre-scheduled and structured B2B and B2G Meetings in a dedicated B2B arena
- One to One Meetings with Procurement Heads from Global OEMs and Leading Indian Companies
- Representatives from various Government Organizations
- Commercial Attaches and Trade Promotion Officers from across the world
- Ambassadors and other senior embassy officials from participating countries
- Purchase / Procurement / Offset officers of Global OEMs
- SME Entrepreneurs, Partners, Directors, CEOs and other business leaders
- Executives from Banks & Financial Institutions
- Academic & Research Organizations
- Credit Rating and Insurance Agencies
- Technology Solution Providers
For more information, please log onto www.ciisme.in