The quarterly Economic and Industry Update’ provides and analysis of select industrial sectors, with special emphasis on five Southern States
The Quarterly Economic and Industry Update provides coverage of the following factors:
- GDP, Investment, Inflation and policy changes
- Recent National Developments including monthly or quarterly levels of production and consumption, with appropriate analysis of variations and causes.
- Price trends and analysis in key markets
- State Level Analysis of production, consumption, prices; along with comparison to national trends, with analysis of contributory factors behind any variations with comparison to national trends
- Industry Outlook: for the next quarter and next year, with particular reference to production, consumption, and prices.
- Industry Issues: Key expectations regarding taxation, duties, monetary and credit conditions.