This report delves into the best practices that promote gender diversity and inclusion, with the aim of causing a positive impact on the overall economic scenario of nations. The objective of this report is to equip the reader with good to great practices and inspiring stories in gender diversity in corporate India, which can be implemented at workplaces to create a healthy work environment.
This study explores some crucial aspects on the subject, viz.:
- What are some must dos
- How can your organization ensure optimum work life balance for employees?
- Returning to work from maternity leave
- Health and wellness
- Training and development of women
- Women in non-traditional roles
- Beyond the workplace
- Looking beyond gender – other diversity intersections
- Ultimately it’s all about culture
- Men as champions of gender diversity
- Prevention of sexual harassment
This report was released at Seminar on Changing Face of Leadership Eastern Region held on 28 January 2017 at Kolkata.