Since its inception, CII has been committed to the growth and promotion of Indian Industry. It has been helping businesses build competency, by providing an array of specialised services. CII Business Development Services (BDS) is the latest such initiative.
BDS is the focal point for information needed for business development i.e. capturing and increasing market shares, enhancing competitiveness, accessing new markets and increasing profitability.The CII BDS also connect people with ideas and companies of all sizes, to uncover and unleash opportunities for business growth. It creates and fosters a unique framework for collaboration that leverages the strength of its wide network of national and international offices, MoU partners and various industry affiliations to help members expand business opportunities and open new vistas.
Acting as a facilitator, the range of services provided include:-
- Addressing and responding to member and non-member queries with customized information and intelligence
- Making possible inter and intra industry interaction
- Partnering and synergizing business transactions
- Helping create new partnerships amongst members and non-member
- Opening doors to untapped markets and undiscovered channels
The ability to create and execute on an opportunity, where one seemingly did not exist, is the very essence of what CII Business Development Services are all about.