The Roundtable was addressed by
· H E Mr Miloslav Stasek, Ambassador, Embassy of the Czech Republic
· Mr Peter Schmidt, Economic and Commercial Counsellor, Embassy of Hungary
· Mr Jan Kucharz, First Secretary, Embassy of the Republic of Poland
· Mr C R Rajagopal, Partner, Deloitte India
· Mr Abhimanyu Roy, Vice President, Avalon Consulting
Mr K Ilango, Chairman, CII Coimbatore Zone welcomed the gathering and moderated the discussions. Dr K V Srinivasan, Vice Chairman, CII Coimbatore Zone gave the concluding remarks. Around 30 senior management representatives from various member companies participated and interacted with the diplomats.
Confederation of Indian Industry in partnership with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India organised a Roundtable on “India-Europe: Promoting Economic Engagement between India and Central / Nordic Region of Europe” on 12 March 2014 at Coimbatore.
The objective of this Roundtable was to understand the various investment opportunities and promote trade between India and the Central / Nordic Regions of Europe.
You will get access to following Knowledge Resources by subscribing to the Digital
Library of this event.