Batch - VII
Certified Professional in Carbon Footprint
Date: 15 - 18 & 22 June 2021: Time: 1500 hrs - 1700 hrs
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges that are faced by countries across the globe. Indian Industry are re-designing their business strategy focusing on decarbonisation to mitigate climate change and GHG emissions. In order to equip Indian Industry and build their capability
CII-Godrej GBC is organising a unique online program on Certified Professional in Carbon Footprinting.
The program will provide participants a broad overview of carbon footprint mapping, covering the key concepts of GHG Emission and accounting, International standards, reporting frameworks, organisational and product carbon footprints and access to key data, tools and resources.
The course content are based on the WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, referring to the ISO 14064; part - 1 International standard for GHG inventories.
- GHG emission and inventorization
- Carbon emission inventorization standards and reporting framework
- Organizational carbon footprinting
- Case studies on carbon mitigation strategies
- Science based targets, internal carbon pricing, etc.
- Completely online program
- Live sessions - an opportunity to interact with instructors during the sessions
- Practical assignments quizzes
- e-certificate on successful completion of the final exam
- 325 professionals certified till date
Exam on 23rd June 2021: 1500 hrs - 1700 hrs
Register today: Fee details:
- CII/GreenCo Forum Member/IGBC: Rs. 12,000/- + GST
- Non-Member: Rs. 13,000/- + GST
- International Participants: USD 250
1 complementary delegate* for every 4 registrations
For more details, please contact
M Satya Nageswara Rao | +91 9100982598 | firstname.lastname@example.org