Confederation of Indian Industry in 2016 had constituted a National Task Force on Waste to Worth with an aim to develop a robust and sustainable PPP model to attract credible and reputed private sector to invest in waste management sector with stat-of-the-technology solutions to process Municipal Solid Waste (MSW).
CII’s yearly convention on “PPP Model on Waste to Worth Projects” has been playing a very constructive role since 2016, in encouraging private player participation and maturing Pubic Private Partnership (PPP) model or other model including a showcase of National and International technologies and models in the area of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) management in India.
Last year, CII organized its 3rd edition of International Conference on PPP Model for Waste to Worth Projects in partnership with Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs; Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change and Ministry of the Environment, Government of Japan in New Delhi.
CII is organizing the 4th edition of conference on PPP Model for Waste to Worth Projects, this year on 27 September 2019 in New Delhi.
The conference would be an effort to bring together investors, waste management companies, policy makers, state authorities, technology providers on a single platform to deliberate on sustainable solution towards keeping Indian cities clean.
1. Best practices – municipal solid waste management (MSW) in India and Abroad
2. Application of Information and communications technology (ICT) in MSW management
3. MSW management and recycling- towards a sustainable society
4. MSW management rules and policies in India- current approaches, gaps and solutions.
5. Exhibition for waste management companies