BECOME PROBLEM SOLVING EXPERT VIA
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
19TH – 22ND January 2021 || 11:00 – 13:00
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a systematic process for identifying “root causes” of problems or events and an approach for responding to them. It is based on the basic idea that effective management requires more than merely “putting out fires” for problems that develop, but finding a way to prevent them. During this Covid-19 Unlock Process, many organisations are facing problems in rebooting their business operations. Being concerned about this situation Confederation of Indian Industry have come up with an opportunity , Master Class on Root Cause Analysis - An Effective Approach towards finding Solutions to Complex and Repetitive Problems
- Industry Case study presentation
- Understanding of the problem
- Objective of Root Cause Analysis
- Application of Root Cause Analysis
- 13 Steps of problem solving approach
- 8 D Approaches
- Understanding of Andon
- Application of Mistake Proofing
- Understanding of JIdoka
- Objective of FMEA
- Understanding of POAE
- Examples of DRVME Parts handling and logistics
- Solutions to Sporadic and chronic problems
- Help for Quality Professional to enhance fact finding Capability
- Machine Downtime reduction
- Make Company Safer
- Reduction of Customer Complaint
- Reduction of Fire Fighting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant Heads
- Business Process Owners
- Process Improvement Managers
- Change Managers
- Improvement Teams
- Quality Managers
- CII Member : INR 5,000 + 18% GST
- Non CII Member : INR 6,000 + 18% GST
*10% Discount will be given if there are 3 or participants from the same organisation.
*20% Discount will be given if there are 8 or participants from the same organisation.
*Advance payment is mandatory for final confirmation.
*Fees once received will not be refunded.