- Explain step by step process on how to make the ISO50001 Standard more practical and suitable to the company with less of documentation, enabling you to understand optimum detail in the documentation, be flexible in adoption of standard, develop effective communication and motivate.
- Describe fundamental terminology of ISO 50001 standard like energy policy, energy performance indicators, energy objectives & targets, creation of energy team with their roles & responsibilities, creation of energy policy with defined scope and boundaries etc.
- Impart working knowledge to the participants with regards to EnMS through proven mechanism on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s requirements.
- Better understanding of EnMS & its various clauses
- Enable participants to plan and implement an EnMS as per ISO 50001 standard
- Change in perception of participants about managing energy
- Behavioural change at individual level which brings culture of Energy Management System in their organization
- Develop an energy team in their respective organization for smooth EnMS implementation that leads to improve their energy performance and reduce energy cost in a controlled and systematic way.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Energy Team/Engineering & Maintenance heads/production heads/Management representatives from industrial organizations
- Energy Auditors/Managers and Energy Professionals
- Energy Managers from DCs which comes under PAT
- Operational Managers/Engineers
- Professionals keen to improve the energy performance of their organisation
Sanjay Namdeo - Senior Counsellor - Energy & Corrosion Services - Confederation of Indian Industry
Mr Sanjay Namdeo is B Tech in Mechanical Engineering, M Tech in Energy Management, Certified & Accredited Energy Auditor from BEE, Min of Power, and Lead Auditor in ISO50001 Energy Management System. He is having 16 year of experience in Energy Management & Climate Action, Energy Efficient Design, Maintenance, Implementation of Resource Efficiency Project, Implementation of ISO50001 Energy Management System, having experience of working with more than 400 industry including Auto, Cement, Sugar, FMCG, Food, Pharma, Textile, Distillery, Bottling Plants in India and Abroad. He has imparted more than 150 training programs in energy in India and abroad. He has successfully implemented large scale energy Efficiency projects from various agencies like BEE, WB, UNIDO, GEF, SIDBI etc. Presently heading the energy and corrosion services of CII – Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness, Chandigarh. Achievement includes recognition from various organizations for supporting EE and also as trainer.
Ankur Nagar - Senior Counsellor - Energy Services - Confederation of Indian Industry
Mr Ankur Nagar is B tech in Mechanical Engineering, M Tech in Energy Management, Certified Energy Auditor from BEE, Min of Power, Lead Auditor in ISO50001 Energy Management System
Having 12 year of experience in Energy Management field with Honeywell Automation India Ltd in field of HVAC system design and implementing energy saving projects in ESCO mode. Worked with Shree Cement Ltd in energy department for identifying & implementing energy saving projects, compliance with PAT cycle. Worked with TUV SUD on Predictive Analytics tools, Energy efficiency. Exclusive experience on Design & Implementation of ISO50001 Energy Management System in 50 MSME, Leading team of 20 people having profile of Auditors, Consultant, Engineers for this project. Conceptualized & Implementation in various sector industries within time frame of 6 months Energy Audited in various sectors like Auto, Paper, Cement, FMCG, Food, Pharma, Textile, Distillery, Bottling Plants in India. Have successfully implemented large scale energy Efficiency projects from various agencies like BEE, WB, UNIDO, GEF, SIDBI etc. Presently leading energy services of CII – Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness, Chandigarh.
I am writing to you with a request to take advantage of this programme and nominate your concerned colleagues for the same.
FEE PER PARTICIPANT:
- CII Member – Rs. 6490 /- (inclusive of GST).
- Non Member – Rs. 7670/- (inclusive of GST).
After registering, you will receive another link to join the webinar and an email containing information about joining the webinar.
Look forward to receiving your nomination(s).
Confederation of Indian Industry
Northern Region Headquarters
Block No. 3, Sector 31-A, Chandigarh 160030
M: +91 7827690348 / 7009829656