CII (WR) is organising the 2nd edition of Cyber Security Summit on Thrusday, 22nd August at Hotel Taj Lands End, Bandra (W), Mumbai.
The Summit, with the theme “Flourishing in an insecure environment” aims to bring together leading Cyber Security experts & CXOs for an interaction on preparedness to overcome future cyber threats. It aims to focus on Risk Management & Compliance in Emerging Cyber Landscape, Evolving sustainable Cyber resilience program and Cyber Incident Responses in organizations.
Some of the session focus areas as follows:
- De-radicalization and Internal Threats
- Design Thinking in Cyber Security
- Convergence of Physical & Cyber Security
- New Age Technologies & Security in a data-driven world
CII Cyber Security Summit 2019 will be an unique platform which will witness participation of leading IT Heads / CTOs / CIOs / CISOs / Chief Risk Officers / Chief Legal Officers and other concerned professionals from across industry sectors as Speakers / Panellists / Delegates.
We look forward to your kind participation and support for the Summit. You can participate in the following ways:
- Nominate your concerned officials as delegates (using the Online Registration option)
- Send in your suggestions for a Senior expert from your organization for a Speaking / Panelist slot
- Co-sponsor this Summit and ensure good brand visibility & reach to your target audience