Telangana is a state with infinite opportunities and a growth engine of Indian Economy with the presence of world class infrastructure and top class talent pool. It is an innovation & knowledge hub and the leading state in terms of ease of doing business, start-ups and also in sectors like IT/ITES and Electronics, Pharma and Biotech, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defence, Textiles and Apparels, Mines and Minerals, Automobile, Agriculture & Food Processing, Real Estate & Infra, Start-ups, Engineering and Capital Goods etc.
In IT/ITES, with a worth of over 1.09 Lakh crores exports, a growth rate of 16.9 per cent, Telangana is the most happening state. Through TS-iPASS, a revolutionary act for speedy processing of applications to setup industries, Telangana received more than Rs 1.73 lakh crore investments in the past five years provided employment to over 13.02 lakh persons. Hyderabad is also the Pharma hub, bulk drug and vaccine capital of the country. In the Aerospace & Defence sector, Telangana is home of several research organizations and large scale private industries and more than 1,000 MSMEs operate from the city in Defence sector and does exports to foreign nations. Besides this, there are several sector specific industrial parks and incubations centres for start-ups.
Make in Telangana is CII’s Flagship event in partnership with the Government of Telangana. It is a platform to showcase the growth of Telangana over the years, strengths & opportunities of the state, products & services of the Industries from Telangana.
- To create a platform for B2B & B2G Interactions and New Investment Opportunities.
- To showcase the Strengths & Opportunities of Telangana to the world
- To showcase the products & services of Industries from Telangana to the world.
- To build new partnerships and Joint venture for the state of Telangana
- To enrich the connect between the Industry and Academia
- To create a platform for getting the visionaries & thought leaders across the world to discuss & deliberate on catalyzing the growth and innovation
Conference (27- 28 Aug 2020):
The 2-day conference on Invest in Telangana: Opportunities in Post Covid will be scheduled on 27 & 28 Aug 2020. Following are the sessions in the conference.
- Biotech, Pharma and Healthcare
- IT/ ITES
- Textiles & Apparel
- Food Processing
- Defence & Aerospace
- Electric Vehicles (EV)
- Infrastructure & Real Estate
Focused Areas in Exhibition (27 Aug – 24 Nov 2020):
- Pharma & Life Sciences
- IT & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Food processing
- Textiles and Apparel
- FMCG and Domestic Appliances
- Engineering and Capital Goods
- Gems and Jewellery
- Waste Management and Green Technologies
- Renewable Energy
- Mineral-based Industries
- Start-ups and Emerging technologies
- Real Estate & Infra