The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising the RAILCONNECT 2019 on 17-18 July 2019 at The Lalit, New Delhi. The objective of this conference is to create a connect with all stakeholders, both domestic and global, and include policy-makers, PSUs, rail operators, developers, EPC contractors, investors, equipment manufacturers and technology providers in the industry. The two-day Conference will offer insights on the recent developments, projects and market trends, and discuss the challenges and opportunities in the sector. RAILCONNECT is the industry forum to also showcase latest technologies, products, and services that are becoming integral to the growth story of the Indian Railways.
The sessions include:
- Indian Rail 2030: Plans & Initiatives for Infrastructure Development
- The Next Station: Incentivising Innovation in Indian Rail Transport
- DigiRail: Digital Systems & Smart Technologies for Indian Railways
- Ease of Doing Business: Procurement in Indian Railways
- The Fiscal Route: Investing in Indian Railways
- Make in India: Setting the Track for Indian Railways