CII’s work in the UK focuses on:
1. India Business Forum UK: Addressing Indian industry’s interests and policy challenges and celebrating their contributions in the UK.
2. Government platforms: To meet with Government officials and align with Government initiatives and provide critical policy input into official dialogues such as India-UK Joint Economic and Trade Committee (JETCO) and other platforms.
3. Thought Leadership: Engaging stakeholders in academia and the think tank community in UK in developing thought leadership on new frontiers.
4. Sector-specific cooperation: Strengthening existing activity in strategic sectors such as technology, infrastructure and skills, as well as focusing on new and emerging sectors such as media and entertainment, sports and tourism.
5. Regional Engagement - RoadtripUK: Providing business and networking opportunities to members beyond the London metropolitan area, venturing into various regions in England, as well as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.