This report, prepared jointly by CII and McKinsey & Company shares insights and best practises of countries worldwide that supported the evolution of a strong corporate bond market. It draws lessons from BRICS economies, some developed economies, as well as emerging markets with a strong local currency bond market.
The key highlights of this report includes:
- Introduction - Assessing Corporate Bond Markets
- Overview of corporate bond markets in BRICS economies
- Global best practices for developing a corporate bond market
- development of offshore local currency bond markets
- Developing the corporate bond market in India
This report was released at Seminar on
Challenges in Developing the Bond Market in BRICS held on 27 September 2016 at Mumbai.